The business mission was organized as part of the GUZ Partner project, funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Development, initiated by the Uztekstilprom Association and Gesamtmache (German Knitwear Association).
During the week, 2 forums were held, B2B meetings were organized with more than 30 companies, the activities of four brands, two institutes and manufacturers textile machinery in five German cities were studied.
Today, on the last day of the visit, the delegation held a forum together with the Association of German Textile Machinery Manufacturers and the largest exhibition organizer, Messe. Uzbekistan is one of the permanent partners of these organizations and cooperation is expanding every year.
What are the positive results obtained from the business tour:
1. Studied the development of family business, small and medium-sized businesses.
2. Optimization of the work of employees, automation of production, corporate management.
3. Introduction of innovative methods in the production of knitwear. Bar-coding of production stages.
4. The right choice of certificates, new requirements for entering the EU market.
5. The need for continuous training of personnel and the profit from dual education.
The companies have reached the first agreements on the supply and expansion of cooperation.
The participating companies expressed their gratitude to the Uztekstilprom Association and German partners for organizing and formatting the events.